My Pet

Hello bloggers today I will tell you about my pet.

My pet is an 8-year-old cat, called Mimi, she came to my house 6 years ago, because a neighbor moved house and left her forgotten, from that moment she went to my house and has lived with my family cheering our days.

She is a very affectionate kitten, she does not scratch, she does not fight, she is very calm, but at lunchtime she is very crazy, since she wants to eat everything, for that reason now she is a little fat.

When I first arrived at my house, my mother did not love her, but over time she has learned to love her very much, to the point that she runs to buy her food when she sees that there is little left. Mimi is my grandfather's regalona, ​​it always happens with him, he has even trained her and the cat gives the leg, she is very well educated, hahaha.

Nowadays I am a little worried about how old she is since she is a great company for my family, especially when I am not at home because I have to be in Santiago for the University, but even so we must continue to take advantage of the fact that she is still with us.

This is all dear bloggers, until next week.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Country

My favorite vacation