My favorite vacation

Hello bloggers, today I will talk to you about my favorite vacations, these were in Brazil specifically in Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte and Niterói, I went for 16 days in July 2013 with the FMA congregation to the World Youth Day (WYD), my first week was a mission in the favelas in Belo Horizonte, I was able to know the realities of different families and play with children, I also attended retirement homes for the elderly to keep them company and brighten their afternoons, the second week I was between Rio de Janeiro and Niterói where I could be on various beaches such as Copacabana and Ipanema, visit Cristo Redentor, Cathedral Metropolitana do Rio de Janeiro and Estadio de Maracaná.
Cristo Redentor
Cathedral Metropolitana do Rio de Janeiro

Apart from the recreational, I actively participated in the WYD week, which culminated with a vigil on Copacabana beach by Franciscus PP. These vacations have been the best for me because I was able to see beautiful places, meet many people, share their faith and lifestyle, which helped me to appreciate what my family gave me every day. That's it bloggers, bye bye and until next week.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Country

My Pet