My Favorite Country


 Hello bloggers, today I want to talk to you about the country I want to know, this is Morocco, it is located in the north of the African continent and its capital is Rabat and its country has a total population of 36 million inhabitants. It has a Mediterranean climate on the coasts and more continental in the interior, it is known for the Sahara desert and the climate in the desert is characterized by being very dry and arid.

SAHARA DESERT

MOROCCO COMMERCE

One of the most interesting things in Morocco is its culture, ethnic diversity and a rich cultural heritage, it is a country where various forms of beliefs coexist such as paganism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, this multiculturalism is what me It inspires wanting to know Morocco, to be able to see ethnic and religious diversity, how it influences the lives of its inhabitants to follow rules dictated by these religions and to value the role of women from each of the perspectives described, since undoubtedly many of these Religions have many rules that limit women, in view of this I would like to live in Morocco for a time, but not for a long time, because I consider myself a person who loves her freedom as a woman and fights for us to be considered equally in front of to the male sex.


That's all bloggers, we will read next week, bye.

Comentarios

  1. Morocco sounds very interesting! I imagine the beautiful photos you can take! And how interesting the issue of ethnic and religious diversity, I would like to see it anyway! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Morocco is definitely a country with many interesting things! I would like to go one day

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Morocco seems like an interesting place to go, it's a shame they limit women

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't knew about Morocco but your blog made me want to go there! It looks like a place with very beautiful cultures and people

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Woow, it seems very interesting, but maybe the arid climate will ended bugging me if i visit , however the place looks awesome! specially the sahara desert

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Omg i didn't know that Morroco have too many religions.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Marroco seems to be very interenting, i would love to see how all this religions work together

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Pet

My favorite vacation